Since the early 1920’s a Miltner family member has always been in the auto repair shop business.
Albert Miltner and Evert Tilden officially opened Station Garage next to Greenlawn Hardware Store on Broadway in 1934. There they serviced many family vehicles through the years, becoming a staple in the Greenlawn Community through their great service.
As the years went on, more families were acquiring vehicles, which were eventually needing auto repairs, growing the Station Garage’s business.
As demand increased in 1955, they moved north of the railroad tracks to the current location, 46 Broadway, Greenlawn.
Rich Miltner Senior took over Miltner's Station Garage in the 60's and changed the name to what it is known as today, Miltner and Sons Auto Care.
In 1996 Rich Miltner Jr. and brother Bobby Miltner took over the shop and have been running it ever since.